1941 or Custom scenarios

Open beta forum.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz, Panzer Corps Moderators, Panzer Corps Design

HerrStumpf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

1941 or Custom scenarios

Post by HerrStumpf »

Want to play a skilled opponent?

Will match up any paired game... love any 1941 version except the FULL russia/world map with Japan... that one drags!

I am probably 40-2 over the last 5 years... with those two losses coming to the great Treebeard, who and wherever he may be...

set up a paired game with HerrStumpf as the password... and expect to play the best.

cheers.

HS
LevV
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: 1941 or Custom scenarios

Post by LevV »

HerrStumpf wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:58 pm Want to play a skilled opponent?

Will match up any paired game... love any 1941 version except the FULL russia/world map with Japan... that one drags!

I am probably 40-2 over the last 5 years... with those two losses coming to the great Treebeard, who and wherever he may be...

set up a paired game with HerrStumpf as the password... and expect to play the best.

cheers.

HS
Hi!
Whats your analysis about balance on 1941 map after 40+ runs?
Would you play non-paired game? I cant do both sides same time
HerrStumpf

Post by HerrStumpf »

I can tell you I have won handily as either side. Depends on strategy and ability to adjust.

By paired I mean we play as axis one game, allied the other? I know "paired" means something different when playing computer scenarios.

If you have them I am happy to play. I think it's the best PG experience...

setup game with Herr or HerrStumpf as password if so!
HerrStumpf

Post by HerrStumpf »

I can tell you I have won handily as either side. Depends on strategy and ability to adjust.

By paired I mean we play as axis one game, allied the other? I know "paired" means something different when playing computer scenarios.

If you have them I am happy to play. I think it's the best PG experience...

setup game with Herr or HerrStumpf as password if so!
ajs81
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by ajs81 »

HerrStumpf wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:58 pm Want to play a skilled opponent?

cheers.

HS
You know, when I was making the map of 1941 with a piece of Japan, I was testing for myself how to create the world in the scenario. You have the full world in my version of World at War 1941-45. The only problem is that this is not a multiplayer version and requires a second player because the AI thinks too long (10 hours per turn). This is a PAK mode scenario.
stephane274
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

1941 or Custom scenarios

Post by stephane274 »

Hi,
I'm new on this forum and I was wondering where and how can I dowload 1941 custom scenario ?
Thanks
ajs81

Post by ajs81 »

stephane274 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:56 pm Hi,
I'm new on this forum and I was wondering where and how can I dowload 1941 custom scenario ?
Thanks
Try this:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ot10mo08 ... 4.rar/file

Return to “Panzer Corps Open Beta”