Missing Regional Decisions Button!

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Bombax
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Missing Regional Decisions Button!

Post by Bombax »

Hi folks, I've recently re-installed FoGE on a new machine running Win 10 and applied the latest updates/patches. Bizarrely, the Regional Decisions icon no longer appears next to the end turn circle! Any ideas as to what might have caused this, and if there's a work-around, e.g. a Hot Key to access the Regional options? Must admit I'm completely baffled... I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but without success so far.
TIA,
Bombax.
Mevelios
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Missing Regional Decisions Button!

Post by Mevelios »

You can assign your own hotkey to it under the options (the cog icon at the top left of your screen), by default regional decisions are assigned to the R key. Never noticed it missing, it's even weirder if it's consistent despite un/re-installing it!
Do not fear decadence. Embrace it.
Bombax

Post by Bombax »

Thanks for that. But I can't see any option to 'assign your own hotkey' on the Options screen. I've tried the R key but no luck sadly. Any other ideas much appreciated!
Bombax

Post by Bombax »

Whoa! It's reappeared after another complete uninstall/reinstall. I'm perplexed but happy. Unless of course it disappears again! :lol:
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

I believe it is masked when you have none. Could it be as simple as that?
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
Mevelios

Post by Mevelios »

Bombax wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:25 pmI can't see any option to 'assign your own hotkey' on the Options screen.
Actually, ingame the key mapping doesn't allow changing the regional decisions' key. Bit of a surprise, I thought I had assigned that one myself!
Do not fear decadence. Embrace it.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”