How can i buy this game without credit card ?

PC/MAC : Commander the Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and mind-breaking decision making of these difficult times to life.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

pafnus
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

How can i buy this game without credit card ?

Post by pafnus »

Hi all. i want to buy this game, really like it but i don't have credit card. And i can't find it any game store in real life.. So help me pls how i can pay with out credit card ?
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Re: How can i buy this game without credit card ?

Post by lordzimoa »

The online shops are Powered by Bluesnap (Plimus is part of Bluesnap) and they offer several other paying methods like wired transfer, Paypal, etc.. outside credit cards, depending where you live.

http://www.bluesnap.com/ecommerce/payme ... l-payments
pafnus

Post by pafnus »

I live in Turkey. But paypal needs credit card as i know ? is not it ? what is cashU ? do i need credit card for it ?
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

Apparently not, I googled it for you for Turkey

https://www.ukash.com/tr-TR/
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

And I believe you can also create Paypal without a creditcard but with you bank-account:
Paypal account with no credit card attached but linked with your bank account

Some sellers do prefer credit card backup on your paypal. I know this because the itunes store won't let me create an account or buy music unless I have a paypal account with credit card. Yes, itunes do have the paypal payment method option but they need credit card backup.

So it's up to the seller.
Some are satisfied with only a bank account attached, but still others need you credit card as well.

PLEASE BE ADVICED: If your bank account is linked to your paypal and is set as your primary source of payment, you should be careful and not overspend which will result in bank charges for NSF. Believe it or not, some banks do knowingly let you spend more than you have and then charge you for insufficient fund.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMGdd3O5YPQ
pafnus

Post by pafnus »

Thank you very much.. i will find a solution. other wise i will use my friend card. but he has limit.. so i should wait until agust.
Akkijo

Post by Akkijo »

Does the PayPal work with debit work? Or it only requires bank account or credit card?
And do i need to first exchange the currency or it's a automatic?
download gb whatsapp
Or is there any other app that can help me buy the game without credit & paypal account, and only with UPI id or something?
Ishhiki

Post by Ishhiki »

I finally got my VISA internation card. But i'm unable to buy the game. At first, the internation transactions were deactivated from the bank side, so it was declined. Instagram song download
I activated the internation transactions as well as digital purchasing services of the card. But it still declined the game purchase. Anyone knows why?
Umeu
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by Umeu »

Akkijo wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:03 am Does the PayPal work with debit work? Or it only requires bank account or credit card?
And do i need to first exchange the currency or it's a automatic?
download gb whatsapp
Or is there any other app that can help me buy the game without credit & paypal account, and only with UPI id or something?
are you using steam?
Check out Project: IMBA, the balance mod for the multiplayer section of Commander: the Great War. Your input is appreciated! viewtopic.php?f=218&t=39677
Umeu

Post by Umeu »

Ishhiki wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:39 pm I finally got my VISA internation card. But i'm unable to buy the game. At first, the internation transactions were deactivated from the bank side, so it was declined. Instagram song download
I activated the internation transactions as well as digital purchasing services of the card. But it still declined the game purchase. Anyone knows why?
same for you, are you trying to buy on steam?
Check out Project: IMBA, the balance mod for the multiplayer section of Commander: the Great War. Your input is appreciated! viewtopic.php?f=218&t=39677

Return to “Commander - The Great War”