Thanks for the new campaigns!

PC : fast paced WWII flying game with emphasis on fun.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for the new campaigns!

Post by Surtur »

Really great you decided to release more. Just picked it up on gamersgate and I am having a lot of fun with it.

Thanks guys!
Last edited by Surtur on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It is a good fun game. Not sure why more people haven't picked it up to be honest!
Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Surtur »

I am unsure either. And with all the FREE extra content the game is great value.
I can safely say I enjoy the game more than some of it's competitors such as Blazing Angels. And the mission structure is very original and prevents you from getting stuck on a mission.

I also added a small recommendation on the GamersGate page and written where people can get the extra content.
teignnews
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by teignnews »

I just picked it up on Gamersgate too. Is there a manual anywhere?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

After installing you'll see a shortcut to the manual in the start menu. To be honest you wont really need it!
Rosseau
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Rosseau »

At $5 currently, you'd be nuts not to buy it. I really dislike flight simulators with 100 hotkey buttons, etc. I am enjoying this one immensely.
teignnews

Post by teignnews »

Yeah, this is my type of flight "sim"! I was trying to work out how the missions fitted together, hence the manual request. And big thanks for the extras too.
Wolfe1759
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Wolfe1759 »

Just downloaded the Red Air Force campaign - many thanks for yet another free campaign.

I bought Airstrike at full cost when it first came out and think it justified it's price then - I've now got four times what I paid for !

Echoing what Rosseau posted I like the simplicity of Airstrike. It is in my opinion the ideal "simulator" for those (like me) with the hand to eye coordination and reaction speeds of your typical Turn Based wargamer :) *

* Not that you don't need both to some degree but at least you haven't spent half an hour fiddling with controls to get your plane off the runway and therefore when you have ploughed into the ground yet again (though it is becoming less frequent now) you are at least back in the air again in a couple of clicks.
leridano
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by leridano »

Thanks for the free bonus campaigns!

Return to “Airstrike Eagles of WWII”