Flying level

PC : fast paced WWII flying game with emphasis on fun.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

MesaDon
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Flying level

Post by MesaDon »

Okay first of all, I have never been good at these games ... but yet I try and try again. The question is: Is there anyway to tell if the plane is climbing, diving, or level besides a possible change in airspeed. I have crashed in bombing mode because of a slight dive that was not noticable by the screen image of the plane. If there isn't an indicator I missed could they add one ..............PLEASE!
Wolfe1759
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Wolfe1759 »

Just got the game myself and so far I'm proving more adept at hitting the ground than the enemy.

An altimeter (with some indication of current ground height) would be a useful addition.

By the way even though I am as yet not very good at it, it is a fun game. As I so far have clocked up (including restarts) less than an hour of flying time I'm sure I'll get better :D
lpgamble
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by lpgamble »

I don't know if this will help, but perhaps the mouse is to sensative. When you first start the game there is an options button. If you click that button a window pops up with some option settings. Setting the Y axis to be less sensative (to the left) may help avoid the ground.
MesaDon

Post by MesaDon »

lpgamble wrote:I don't know if this will help, but perhaps the mouse is to sensative. When you first start the game there is an options button. If you click that button a window pops up with some option settings. Setting the Y axis to be less sensative (to the left) may help avoid the ground.
I set everything to ease the sensitivity but unlike a self-centering joystick once you mouse you mouse. Now don't tell me to use a joystick all the time cause the laptop and netbook can go with me but carrying a joystick is a bit much.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It's not a problem I've found. Generally bombers will be flying high enough that it shoudl be obvious if you're getting close to the ground? I can ask the developer but I dont think its very likely they will want to add this as it's a lot of work.

Return to “Airstrike Eagles of WWII”