Quick update

Closed beta forum - only for users who have taken part in one of the FoG Beta tests.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Quick update

Post by cothyso »

Hello guys,

I'm not dead, and haven't gone anywhere. Was just buried deep in my coding cave, working on FoG(U).

A new build (latest beta release was bRC6u04 v1.8.12.824, the current developer build is v1.8.15.872) will be ready soon (soon as in like any day now, definitely until the end of this week, before i'll have to go for a couple of days from Bucharest). It contains a lot of things: new rendering system (with significant performance improvements of around 50%), GUI polishing, new MP PBEM2 server, new MP communication compression protocol, new MP game flow, new MP games info, new SP/MP games options, scenario/map preview, SP/MP DAG themed armies and so on (I can't even remember all the features we've added from the last beta, as you can see, we've advanced the tertiary version from 12 to 15 and had 50 builds in-between). The iOS and Android versions are also up to date and working fine too.

So, see you soon.. :)

dan
Blathergut
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Quick update

Post by Blathergut »

woohoo...thanks for the update!! ...am cruising the mediterranean for 2 weeks starting thursday...will check back with the game after that!!! 8)
iandavidsmith
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Post by iandavidsmith »

Cool , looking forward to it , thanks.
Ian
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

Sorry for the delay (we've added new things, like the FoW :) ) guys.

The build is ready, and it will become available tomorrow.

dan
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

bRC7 is finally here!
Turk1964
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by Turk1964 »

Gday Dan
Ok how the heck do I get in to test as the" up load thingy" just aint happening. I think we should wait until we can download via the normal method. Oh and the Upload site is in German which is really handy :lol: :lol: :lol:
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

What do you men by "it ain't happening"?

It downloads perfectly fine without any account, I've just rechecked it. And the site is in plain english to me. There's also a language button on the bottom right corner of the page, just to the left of twitter's birdy icon.

You need to open the uploaded link (which is http://uploaded.net/file/ffi46sak ), then click on the "Free Download" button, wait for 30 seconds, enter the anti-spam check code, and press the Download button underneath to start the download.

dan
Turk1964

Post by Turk1964 »

Ok Dan heres a screen shot of what happens when I try and download.[attachment=0]New Picture.png[/attachment]
Attachments
New Picture.png
New Picture.png (127.48 KiB) Viewed 8377 times
ianiow

Post by ianiow »

I got this the first time I tried to download. I think its a password error. Try entering the password number and the word without any <space> between the two. That worked for me.
Brenmusik
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Brenmusik »

It worked with only the "password" typed in, could not read what was in the left hand box - still in German though.
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

Our FTP server is back, and I've started to upload the build's files.

Return to “FoG PC Beta”