No Swiss, no deserts!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

No Swiss, no deserts!

Post by stockwellpete »

I have put a few Milanese Condotta challenges on the system to get some practice for a campaign game that is starting soon. I am not interested in fighting the Swiss thank you very much - I have had three Swiss armies sent against me in the last few days. :roll: Neither am I interested in fighting in a desert - Milan is in northern italy (Switzerland is also close by), if you didn't already know and it has grass and trees there. Needless to say I will resign straight out of these sort of games if they keep re-appearing. Thank you. :D
kilroy1
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Re: No Swiss, no deserts!

Post by kilroy1 »

stockwellpete wrote:I have put a few Milanese Condotta challenges on the system to get some practice for a campaign game that is starting soon. I am not interested in fighting the Swiss thank you very much - I have had three Swiss armies sent against me in the last few days. :roll: Neither am I interested in fighting in a desert - Milan is in northern italy (Switzerland is also close by), if you didn't already know and it has grass and trees there. Needless to say I will resign straight out of these sort of games if they keep re-appearing. Thank you. :D
So... should I worry about an invasion of Egypt (Mamluks)? :)

kilroy
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: No Swiss, no deserts!

Post by stockwellpete »

kilroy wrote:So... should I worry about an invasion of Egypt (Mamluks)? :)

kilroy
Not from the Milanese. We haven't got any boats and we are scared of the water! :lol: Can we be allies? :P

Return to “Field of Glory : Leagues & Tournaments & Seeking Opponents”