Ludi Morti

Tech support for PC & Mac. Please post your OS and version number when reporting bugs.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

Geordietaf
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Ludi Morti

Post by Geordietaf »

I now have quite a number of dead games in my current games folder. Not resting. Dead.

They are

Agricola Moves North with joemann. Previously reported

Nevilles Cross with Stockwellpete. Previously reported

400 pt DAG game Normans v Russia with XOPT13. Halted in middle of replay for unknown reasons

400 pt DAG game Indo-Greece V Kyrene with paulmcneil. Replay halted when one of Paul's cavalry units ended on top of one of mine

800 pt DAG Game Principate Roman v hidden with Tessarian. Challenge accepted by Mr T but game refuses to start.

Frankly this game is unplayable with any confidence. It has become the Norwegian Blue on my hard drive.
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Re: Ludi Morti

Post by stockwellpete »

Geordietaf wrote: Replay halted when one of Paul's cavalry units ended on top of one of mine.
Were you playing before the 9pm watershed? We have standards to uphold you know! :lol:
Geordietaf

Post by Geordietaf »

stockwellpete wrote:
Geordietaf wrote: Replay halted when one of Paul's cavalry units ended on top of one of mine.
Were you playing before the 9pm watershed? We have standards to uphold you know! :lol:
My dear boy, whatever do you mean? :roll:
Geordietaf

Post by Geordietaf »

Another corpse.

500pt DAG game Seleucid v Ptolemaic with Henniak. Another case where one unit moved onto an opposing unit during replay, though clearly that couldn't have happened during the player turn.

I would have lost next turn but frankly that would have been preferable to another failed game
Lehnardtsson
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Lehnardtsson »

Sorry guys, my PBEM are also broken, so I quit for the moment...

Return to “Field of Glory : Tech Support”