Egypt iPad goes global and 80% off!

iPad/PC/PSP/iPhone : Fast paced empire building strategy game, with city management, armies, battles, diplomacy and more.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Egypt iPad goes global and 80% off!

Post by IainMcNeil »

Slitherine (www.slitherine.com), Matrix Games (www.matrixgames.com), and Bloober Team (www.blooberteam.com) are proud to announce the release of French, Italian, German and Spanish versions of History™ Egypt HD!

To celebrate the launch a mega sale has been announced. From now until September 23, History™ Egypt Engineering an Empire is on sale at an amazing 80% off the regular price, or a price of GBP 0,69 / € 0,79 / $.99.

The new 1.01 update comes with French, Italian, German, and Spanish language support, bug fixes, and some gameplay tweaks to keep the mighty chariot that is this addicting strategy game well oiled and running strong!

About HISTORY™ Egypt HD

HISTORY™ Egypt HD allows players to build their own empire from its foundations to the height of its power. Acting as the leader of a territory from the Egyptian Empire, players manage all aspects of its rise, from economic growth to political power, the development of armies, and expansion into other regions by war and diplomacy.

Empires are controlled from three main views: the Campaign Map shows the entire game world, including mountains, forests, coastlines, oceans, rivers, cites, and armies. The City Map gives players an overview of the structure and role of a city within the empire, and provides a basis for economic decisions. The Battle Map is to be used when diplomacy has run its course or when a city is being attacked, resulting in turn-based combat.

The game is graphically rich with fast paced addictive gameplay. It is ideal for newcomers to the turn based strategy game genre.

Get more information on of HISTORY™ Egypt HD from its official product page.

http://www.slitherine.com/games/EEaE_ipad
Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Surtur »

This is the first time I wish I had an Ipad
enric
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by enric »

I updated HISTORY™ Egypt HD on the AppStore (iTunes) my version of Egypt, but can see where or how to change language.
Also, where the version is shown?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It runs in the language of your iPad. Change your iPad settings and you'll see the new language.
FirstPappy
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by FirstPappy »

It's 8PM on September 23rd EDT here in the US. When I use the link to buy, I first get what I think is a Slitherine Aps site that says 99 cents. When I click on the download I get sent to the iTunes Aps site and the price there is $$4.99. Was I too late for the sale?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

I think so - some pages take longer to refresh than others - it's all internal to the iTunes system I'm afriad.

Return to “Egypt - Engineering an Empire”