Demo Available!

iPad/PC/PSP/iPhone : Fast paced empire building strategy game, with city management, armies, battles, diplomacy and more.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Demo Available!

Post by IainMcNeil »

We are pleased to announce the release of a demo version for HISTORY Egypt Engineering an Empire.

The demo gives you an opportunity to try out the simple but addictive gameplay mechanics that the game has to offer.
You can try the demo on PC and decide to buy the PC download version or check out the versions of the game for iPhone and PSP Minis.

Check out the reccomended specs before downloading to enjoy the game at its best !

For more info go to http://slitherine.com/news/item291
anguille
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

Re: Demo Available!

Post by anguille »

Hello there,

Just downloaded the demo for the game as i am considering getting it for my netbook but the mouse does not react as it should (moves in completely random directions)...is this something known, has it been fixed?

the pad (?the thing you use with the fingers?) works more or less (though very slow).

Thanks
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Its not something I am aware of. If it happens in the demo it is likely to happen in the main game unfortunately. The developer is no longer making changes to this game so I doubt it is likely to get fixed.
anguille

Post by anguille »

Thanks Iain,

Ok...it seems restarting the computer did it!

Now, i like the simple look of it but would like to know how difficult/hard the game is (compared to Spartan). If it's challenging enough, i'll get it.

Thanks again

Cheers
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

If you pick a small nation on max difficulty it can be really hard. It is hard to compare with a more complex game like Spartan so it's hard to say if the difficulty will appeal to you! :)
anguille

Post by anguille »

iainmcneil wrote:If you pick a small nation on max difficulty it can be really hard. It is hard to compare with a more complex game like Spartan so it's hard to say if the difficulty will appeal to you! :)
Thanks...i don't mind if it's not that complex, but it must be challenging. So you did answer my question :wink:

Will get it... :)
elhelectro
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by elhelectro »

super!!!

Return to “Egypt - Engineering an Empire”