BA 2 - Eastern Front Development Forum

PC : Battle Academy is a turn based tactical WWII game with almost limitless modding opportnuities.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

bruce1944
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: BA 2 - Eastern Front Development Forum

Post by bruce1944 »

I'm lovin The Multiplayer COOP. I think there is a glitch in the control of 88s and mortars. Seems to me that the guy that can transport them can't use (fire) them. I think this is the most fun I have had so far with the BA series.. :D
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

skyrider wrote:I'm lovin The Multiplayer COOP. I think there is a glitch in the control of 88s and mortars. Seems to me that the guy that can transport them can't use (fire) them. I think this is the most fun I have had so far with the BA series.. :D
If you haven't already, please post the report and details in the BA2 forums so that the correct people get eyes on them :)

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
dobrodukh
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by dobrodukh »

Updated the game to the latest version. Now totally disappeared start menu. How to update now?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

You are correct. I forgot about the update checking when I removed the old launcher. It will still prompt if you try and play MP and there is a better version, and we will send out an ingame message when there is an update - after the next update it will check for new versions again ingame.

Cheers

Pip
citizen6
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by citizen6 »

Hi
Just started playing this - had held off because it's PC only. But curiousity got the better of me and it works a treat on a Mac running VMWare...there are a few issues (terrain designations, AI doing odd things with units, and the like) that I have found but I need to go back and get the coordinates for them. Could you please tell again me the process for obtaining the expanded in-game text box that gives the grid coordinates and the terrain designations etc, that we used when testing the Sicily, Metz, Normandy etc.

Thanks

Rhys
dobrodukh
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by dobrodukh »

The message about the new version and disappeared! Where is the link now to find?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

citizen6 wrote:Hi
Just started playing this - had held off because it's PC only. But curiousity got the better of me and it works a treat on a Mac running VMWare...there are a few issues (terrain designations, AI doing odd things with units, and the like) that I have found but I need to go back and get the coordinates for them. Could you please tell again me the process for obtaining the expanded in-game text box that gives the grid coordinates and the terrain designations etc, that we used when testing the Sicily, Metz, Normandy etc.

Thanks

Rhys
These only show up in debug mode, you need to open the USER.TXT file in the BA2 folder in ~/My Games/ and add DEBUGMODE 1 as per BA

Cheers

Pip
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

dobrodukh wrote:The message about the new version and disappeared! Where is the link now to find?
You can always grab the latest version from the BA2 forums:

viewforum.php?f=221

Cheers

Pip

Return to “Battle Academy”