Colonial Army internal ally contingents?

Private forum for design team.

Moderators: nikgaukroger, rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, FOGR Design

SirGarnet
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Colonial Army internal ally contingents?

Post by SirGarnet »

Thinking about scenarios rather than tournament lists, I'm reminded that it might be reasonable to allow the combined forces of more than one colony, especially the militias of different colonies, to be treated as ally contingents from their own list. Might add a note that might not be too extreme to allow militias of separate colonies as ally contingents (they might still be more amenable to control than historically)
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Colonial Army internal ally contingents?

Post by rbodleyscott »

MikeK wrote:Thinking about scenarios rather than tournament lists, I'm reminded that it might be reasonable to allow the combined forces of more than one colony, especially the militias of different colonies, to be treated as ally contingents from their own list. Might add a note that might not be too extreme to allow militias of separate colonies as ally contingents (they might still be more amenable to control than historically)
Can you give some examples of such concatenations?
SirGarnet

Post by SirGarnet »

Even before they each became sovereign states with the revolution, they were often rivals and certainly jealous of their prerogatives, and coordination was difficult, but I havent' researched specific examples.

Return to “FoGR Lists”