Emiliano Jiminez - Please Note

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

Old_Warrior
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Emiliano Jiminez - Please Note

Post by Old_Warrior »

Emiliano - I am making this PUBLIC. Please stop accepting my games. You know what my username is - you know I no longer wish to play you yet you keep on accepting my games.

This is not the spirit of the game. I don't enjoy playing you, I have told you on numerous occasions. I could care less about my win/loss record. If you accept my games I will resign the game.

Quit accepting my games and just pick up games with people that WANT to play you. Continued acceptance of my games is just a waste of YOUR time. If you continue to do this by April 1st I am going to report you to the Slitherine Admin. And no, you are seeing that the game is mine. I have no reason why you are doing this. My name is on the challenge .... dont accept it. Go find someone else to play.

No, I wont password protect ALL of my games as I enjoy getting games from others that are gentlemen. As of now Emiliano is the only guy on the multiplayer forum that I am trying to avoid in games. The rest of you guys are great to play against.

Note: to my opponents - I am having issues with my PC crashing during game turns. As I want to avoid Slitherine admin locking me out from playing I may have to cancel most of my games until I can get this all sorted out. I am using a PC that has a BIOS problems I guess or it might be a video card issue. What I want to do is get a NEW PC. This refurbished Dell I am using was just a "stop gap" measure and now I think something may be going on it. Or it might be the update issue that Microsoft caused. Bottom line: I no longer have the patience to sort out these kinds of issues. I will be canceling some games that are close to being finished as I just dont want to be locked out of the forum.

Question: is there a way to block a player in the Multiplayer forum? There should be!

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”