All usermade scenarios i have found so far

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

All usermade scenarios i have found so far

Post by Micha63 »

Hello,

here are all usermade scnarios i found throughout the years.

http://www.peoplesgeneral.de/Downloads/ ... narios.zip
NikiforosFokas
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Re: All usermade scenarios i have found so far

Post by NikiforosFokas »

Thanks Misa. This was the best goodbye gift to Fog1. I feel a little bid sad to see FoG goes to the Classic Games folder
For Byzantium!!
Micha63

Re: All usermade scenarios i have found so far

Post by Micha63 »

NikiforosFokas wrote:Thanks Misa. This was the best goodbye gift to Fog1. I feel a little bid sad to see FoG goes to the Classic Games folder
No reason to be sad. FOG 1 goes the way all older games go 1 day. But keep in mind, many other games her went the way to the classic games after some months.
Fog 1 had its fans for years. Its on us to keep this game alive. I will not give it up for a bit better graphic. There are a lot of scenarios i have never playd because lak of time. Was busy for almost 7 years to create scenarios for my favorite game "Peoples General ". I play and love it for almost 15 years. I have checked out tonns of new games with much better graphic but kicked them all, none of them had the same good game play.
Now my work for Peoples general is finished, i have for every war i"m interested in a gamemod and now i have time againe for playing. And Fog 1 will be a favorite.
Fog 2 is for the moment no option for me. I play pike and shoot because its the only roundbased game which covers the timeperiode from 1600 to 1700. But it never made me really happy. Squares instead of hexfields and a lot of other things i cant really use to. And Fog 2 is, how i saw in videos almost the same game.
Maybe i will give it a try in the future, we will see. What we have to do is taking care to keep Fog 1 going on new windowsversions.

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”