Vikings in Field of Glory 1

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Vikings in Field of Glory 1

Post by Micha63 »

Hello , does anyone knows why we have Vikings in FOG 1 . None of the Books covers this timeperiode. Only FOG uNITY has Wolves from the sea. But we have also Vikings in the FOG 1 editor, how is it possible ?
Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: Vikings in Field of Glory 1

Post by Cablenexus »

I think Wolves of the Sea was already started on in the old version since you can see the announcement (Coming Soon) for the DLC in the intro and exit screen.
fogman
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by fogman »

there are figures that pass for vikings in the fog (rb). wolves from the sea in fog (u) don't add any figures, just army lists.
Micha63

Post by Micha63 »

Cablenexus wrote:I think Wolves of the Sea was already started on in the old version since you can see the announcement (Coming Soon) for the DLC in the intro and exit screen.
Thank you for the fast answer, i think you are rigth. So the viking figures were already there in the old fog but i never saw it. But no problem, better late then never. :D
Micha63

Post by Micha63 »

fogman wrote:there are figures that pass for vikings in the fog (rb). wolves from the sea in fog (u) don't add any figures, just army lists.
Thanks for the fast answer my friend.

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”