Mini Map.

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

Blackbirdx61
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Mini Map.

Post by Blackbirdx61 »

I've noticed that the mini map is down at the bottom RH side of the play area in alot of the Video's I've seen online
vs covering and crowding the play area top right as I get it.

Is there some setting Im missing, I would much rather it be out of play. Cant imagine how anyone would have thought
the present arrangement was an improvement. Thanks BB.
Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Mini Map.

Post by Micha63 »

Blackbirdx61 wrote:I've noticed that the mini map is down at the bottom RH side of the play area in alot of the Video's I've seen online

Is there some setting Im missing, I would much rather it be out of play. Cant imagine how anyone would have thought
Hello, maybe the videos were about the old version of Fog, the new one has a big minimap on top, a bad idea for my taste.
Micha63

Post by Micha63 »

Blackbirdx61 wrote:I've noticed that the mini map is down at the bottom RH side of the play area in alot of the Video's I've seen online

Hello, maybe the videos were about the old version of Fog, the new one has a big minimap on top, a bad idea for my taste.
Blackbirdx61

Post by Blackbirdx61 »

Your right micha, Now that I have 1.8 the map is where it should be, when I play with the Unity version I just zoom in and uot and navigate with the arrow keys, I like that better and dont miss the mini map much at all.

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”