Wolves from the Sea with the old version of FOG?

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

Donovan
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Wolves from the Sea with the old version of FOG?

Post by Donovan »

EDIT: After posting this, I read the Product section of the website more closely and found that Wolves From the Sea and Oath of Fealty do require the Unity version of FOG. Apologies for posting this without doing my research. Hopefully, it'll help someone else with the same question.

So, I've been away from the forum for awhile and came back to find out the new FOG is out, along with Wolves from the Sea and Oath of Fealty. :D Had some trouble downloading the new version and started reading the back threads only to find that there is some question as to when or if Unity will be playable? :shock:

So, here's my question. If I buy Wolves from the Sea and Oath of Fealty, can I play them with my old install of FOG?

Thanks!
Vargas78
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Wolves from the Sea with the old version of FOG?

Post by Vargas78 »

Unfortunately no, but a FOG update for unity is due any time now, perhaps this week so it will be interesting to see how it will be like with that.
voskarp
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by voskarp »

Don't hold your breath though... It has been "due" for some time now.
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

Well, if you would have asked me on 3rd March and you would have followed my advice from back then, vorksharp would have been right and I'm afraid you would have been rather breathless by now.

Fortunately, the things whitened quite a lot in the mean time, as you can see in the last update I've just posted on there.

Cheers,
dan

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”