Updates after a month

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, FoG PC Moderator, NewRoSoft

Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Updates after a month

Post by Cablenexus »

A month is passed since the release of FOG 2.0

The forum is filled with suggestions to improve the new version and the old version is being upported by Slitherine in the meantime.

Isn't it time we get any update about the state of the game? Is there a roadmap now since you learned from the forum feedback? Is there a bug tracker? Are there some quality of life, day one fixes planned after release? When do we receive news about what is going on now?

I think there are not many people left using and bughunting the new version if forum feedback on bug reports and suggestions is so minimal. At least I lost interest to do.
I returned to the old version and my guess is the whole community did because of ongoing tournaments.

Hope to hear what and when we can expect anything?
KeathZerstorer
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Updates after a month

Post by KeathZerstorer »

I am also waiting for updates to the new version, but as we can see devs are rare guests on the forum. Summer vacation?
rich12545
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by rich12545 »

I was dumb enough to delete the game and dlcs when the new one came out. Where can I download the original?
Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Cablenexus »

rich12545 wrote:I was dumb enough to delete the game and dlcs when the new one came out. Where can I download the original?
You can find all installers (old and new) in the members area of the Slitherine page.
See also this forum topic about support for the old version:

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 84&t=73007
rich12545

Post by rich12545 »

Thanks for the info. I got all the downloads except Legions Triumphant. The file is bad. And I'm wondering how to get the coupons. It looks like it will be a while before the new game is ready for prime time.

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”