HELP!!! my pponent is dead!!

PC/Mac : Digital version of the popular tabletop gaming system. Fight battles on your desktop in single and mutiplayer!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, NewRoSoft, FoG PC Moderator

LiortilBardo
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

HELP!!! my pponent is dead!!

Post by LiortilBardo »

half of my oponent, in multiplayer, are desepear and not game from week.... how i can delete the games that not run without loose the challange???

tnks
Gersen
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: HELP!!! my pponent is dead!!

Post by Gersen »

LiortilBardo wrote:half of my oponent, in multiplayer, are desepear and not game from week.... how i can delete the games that not run without loose the challange???

tnks
I think you have to wait a month and then you can claim the game.
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

After a while has passed (I think it's a month or so), the server will notice that and offer you the possibility to claim the game (a new Claim button should appear on the interface, next to the View one, when you select that game).
stockwellpete
Field of Glory Moderator
Field of Glory Moderator

Post by stockwellpete »

Yes, it is a month and I actually think this is far too long. I have 3 or 4 slots occupied by stalled games where my opponent has disappeared. Some of these games started in January or at the beginning of February and I occasionally get a move from my opponent which means it is another month before that slot is cleared. Basically, if a game lasts much longer than a week then I start to lose interest in it. Having 4 moves take 6 weeks makes me feel like resigning myself just to be shot of the wretched battle.

I think the month period should be reduced to 14 days. If your opponent has contacted you to explain the reason for the delay (as one of mine has) then fine, you do not have to exercise your right to claim the match.
cothyso
NewRoSoft
NewRoSoft

Post by cothyso »

I would actually like more to can set the duration of the challenge, with the possibility, if both players agree, to extended it beyond that.

And reducing the waiting period from 1 month to 2 weeks sounds like a necessary thing to me too.
BillMc
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by BillMc »

I have a game I accepted, but the challenger setup a faulty scenario/game. One side has 2 commanders and the other side has none, so it wont launch passed that error message. Still stuck in my cue as if it is my turn. Very frustrating. I would like to just delete it, I don't care if it counts as a loss.
LiortilBardo

Post by LiortilBardo »

MY PROBLEM IS THATA I HAVE 8 slot WITHOUT MOVEMENT FROM MY OPPONENT FROM 2/3 WEEKS.......I'M BORING
omarquatar
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by omarquatar »

LiortilBardo wrote:.......I'M BORING
maybe that's why your opponents keep dying hahaha :lol:

Return to “Field of Glory Digital”