Error Confirming Game Licence (Android)

Tech support for HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval

Moderator: Slitherine Core

jayfrost10
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Error Confirming Game Licence (Android)

Post by jayfrost10 »

I purchased Great Battles Medieval on my Toshiba Thrive Android tablet a while back and it used to work great. However, whenever I try to open the game I get an error confirming my licence and the game just closes. This is extremely frustrating, especially since I purchased the app and also tried reinstalling it several times. Please help!
bassani2009
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Error Confirming Game Licence (Android)

Post by bassani2009 »

Hi jayfrost10

I'm sorry you are having issues with the license manager! Please keep in mind that Great Battles Medieval is recommended only on Tegra 2 devices with valid Android Market storefronts, such as:

- Honeycomb enabled tablets
- Motorola Atrix
- LG Optimus G2X

If you are already own one of these devices, then there are many potential issues that can cause this error. Can you check or try the following steps?

- Ensure that you are signed into the same account that you purchased the title with on your device.

- Try restarting the device.

- Uninstall the game, Open Android Market, and navigate to Great Battles Medieval. You should be given the option to redownload the game and attempt a fresh install. If it prompts you to purchase the game, ensure you are signed in with the same account used to purchase the title originally. Otherwise, contact Google.

- Stop any applications that may effect system services such as networking tools, etc.

Thank you!
Slitherine Support
SWHodges22
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by SWHodges22 »

Same problem, went to the market app and hit refund, then "rebought" and installed. The first download seemed to go real quick. The second time took about 10 sec's. Then it installed.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Does that mean you are all ok? Or do you need us to do something?
SWHodges22

Post by SWHodges22 »

Good so far. But while I got ya.........HEHEH.............really hoping for a great WW2 strategy game along the lines of Panzer Corp, World at War, Battlefield Academy for the tablets!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

It's on the list but so are many other things. We'll have to see how it goes!

Return to “HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval : Tech Support”