Legion Gold is released for Android!

PC/iPad/Android : Turn based Empire building in the Roman World. Now on iPad and Android!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

peterpalacios79
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Legion Gold is released for Android!

Post by peterpalacios79 »

Have any of you noticed that Legion Gold for Android is not compatible with a lot of phones ... like the Samsung Notes? It also shows on Google Play that it's only received 100 downloads. But it's 100 times better than most games out there. It's been 8 months since its release, does anyone know if they're planning on making it available to the new phones soon?
DonCzirr
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by DonCzirr »

It plays fine on my Kocaso 9730 tablet but I can't say for phones.

As for updates ... I wouldn't hold my breath.

Slitherine has recognized Android for the barren wasteland of gaming quality that it is ... and is not likely to sink more time / effort into it.

Which is too bad ... because that is generally what I have access to these days.

On the other hand, it may be said, that with proper management and marketing there have been some stunning gaming successes on Android.

Could Slitherine produce such a product ? Maybe ....

FOG U is supposed to release on Android eventually ... but who knows when that will happen. They have a thing or two in their queue atm.

And sadly there is no sign of Battle Academy 2 on Android ... also a bad sign ...
Man schlägt jemanden mit der Faust und nicht mit gespreizten Fingern !

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032812112896
macedonia

Post by macedonia »

I played it, but due to game bugs or my phone I lost a lot of features after the update, I recently saw a mod. but I am thinking about whether to download it instead of the original one or not
LardBane

Post by LardBane »

Hi everyone!
I remember when I was young and I bought this newspaper maybe it a "cd project". There are few games and this concret game "Legion PL". Then I was few years and this game boring me, but past interesting me and one on year or 2 i dl this game and play it. This is my favourite game.

I search this game for android in version 1.05 but this cursor movement is bad and no can recruit units.
I'd be happy to play it again.

Respect you,
LardBane.

Return to “Legion & Legion Gold”