Legion Gold Building statistics and uses,etc

PC/iPad/Android : Turn based Empire building in the Roman World. Now on iPad and Android!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

MythrillGamer
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Legion Gold Building statistics and uses,etc

Post by MythrillGamer »

So, i have done a bit of research looking for a strategy guide on legion gold and, sadly, it isn't quite popular enough to have a fan-made one D:. As such, I would suggest that the company itself could post a guide outlining the actual uses of each building, as the games descriptions are extremely vague. Stats such as trade are not described in a full way, and i think that new and old players alike would learn a great deal from having these statistics interactions with each other and the rest of the game properly explained.

¬Thank you for your consideration,
Mythrill
MythrillGamer

Re: Legion Gold Building statistics and uses,etc

Post by MythrillGamer »

Its especially irritating that not all groups appear to have heavy infantries, this may be on purpose, but that seems silly to me, and it would make more sense that ive simply no idea how to unlock the buildings that let me produce them.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Legion Gold Building statistics and uses,etc

Post by IainMcNeil »

I made this game 12 years ago and I don't really remember. The build descriptions will give you a good clue and if you want you can look at the stats effects of the buildings in the buildings.txt file for more clues. There are different upgrade paths for the units on different groups but I cant remember exactly. Some of the nationalities may not have had any kind of heavy infantry so maybe they dont get them. E.g. I cant remember if the Picts do.

Return to “Legion & Legion Gold”