How to build ghost legions?

PC/iPad/Android : Turn based Empire building in the Roman World. Now on iPad and Android!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Veznan
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

How to build ghost legions?

Post by Veznan »

One time I was playing with Romans, and out of nowhere these ghost legions showed up. I dont know how what did I build to create them. Help!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to build ghost legions?

Post by IainMcNeil »

On the Elysium map you can access fantasy units. I forget exactly how but I think its related to the graveyard which can only be built in certain cities. As I remember there are some clues on the map near cities that allow special buildings.
Neary

Re: How to build ghost legions?

Post by Neary »

Veznan wrote:...
IainMcNeil wrote:...
I just registered to say thank you guys! This game is one of my favourite and one of the first I bought. I remember day that I discovered ghost (i thought they are invincible and sent them solo to enemy city; they finally found eternal peace, haha) but I forgot how and where. Thanks to your advice I've found the proper one. Obviously it was the nation with one city - the city with servants of Ares, god of war. The blue ones on the south.

What is need to build this? As we can see on the attached picture: a farm, a timber, and a mine (you need resources) and second level shrine.

AVE CAESAR! (and sorry for my poor English + sorry for this thread mining and digging ;)
UPDATE:
There are few more cities that can build cementary and train ghosts. Go to game directory ->data ->maps -> elysium fields -> cities.
Every city with with string "buildflags 5" is able to build cementary (req: just a second level shrine).
...and yes, you can add "buildflags 5" to any other city and make whole map with ghost troops :)
Attachments
Cmentarz=Cementary (Polish version; greetings from Poland!)
Cmentarz=Cementary (Polish version; greetings from Poland!)
my town is ghost body.png (467.93 KiB) Viewed 3421 times

Return to “Legion & Legion Gold”