Check Your 6! OUT NOW

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Muso
Slitherine
Slitherine

Check Your 6! OUT NOW

Post by Muso »

We're glad to announce that Check Your 6! is officially available now!

Born from Scott Fisher's board game and developed by "The Lordz Games Studio", Check Your 6! will bring you in the middle of World War II's air battles.

Play as the British or as the Germans in 18 different missions covering air battles, and protecting and destroying important objectives.
Use 14 different aircraft, each with its own strength and weakness, with a huge number of weapons that allow the player to attack with different precision and ranges.

Check Your 6! is also available on Steam, but remember that if you buy the game from our Store you'll receive a Steam key for free!
Last but not least, don't miss our Release Stream on our Twitch Channel today, 12:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM GMT / 5:00 PM CET to discover what this awesome game has to offer.
13obo
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: Check Your 6! OUT NOW

Post by 13obo »

Congratulations! Can't wait to play. Btw, I've always bought Slitherine games through Steam- are there any benefits for buying them through your store?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

13obo wrote:Congratulations! Can't wait to play. Btw, I've always bought Slitherine games through Steam- are there any benefits for buying them through your store?
When buying from our store, you can register the game in your Slitherine/Matrix account, download and play the stand alone version, but you can also redeem a key and activate it in your Steam account:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513
canuckgamer
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by canuckgamer »

I am still waiting to hear if there is a fee for playing online before I decide. Thanks.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

canuckgamer wrote:I am still waiting to hear if there is a fee for playing online before I decide. Thanks.
You mean, playing in multiplayer mode? We don't charge any fee for playing our games online.
canuckgamer

Post by canuckgamer »

Ok, that is good news. When I posted some weeks back about multiplayer there was a reply that multiplayer would not be through the Slitherine server but through something called Sparks which I am not familiar with. Hopefully it is as straightforward as the Slitherine PBEM system that I use for Fields of Glory.
UP844
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by UP844 »

I bought it as soon as I arrived home tonight and spent the whole evening playing it :mrgreen: .

A scenario/campaign editor would definitely be a great addition to the game.
hrafnkolbrandr
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by hrafnkolbrandr »

Is there a steam release?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

hrafnkolbrandr wrote:Is there a steam release?
Yes. You can buy from our store and them redeem a Steam key.

Return to “News & Announcements”