max vs battle(Allies)

After action reports for Commander Europe at War.

Moderators: rkr1958, Happycat, Slitherine Core

BattlevonWar
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: max vs battle(Allies)

Post by BattlevonWar »

Last Winter, Turn 99:

Axis are on the move in NorthWest Africa, pushing back our fighters and taking real-estate and moving in reinforcements. Also on the move in Jordan where Americans now are pretty much the primary fighting force, as more and more British Units go down in a blaze of glory defending Empire. For the first time in the entire game I think I have some tech that's on par with the Axis for the Russians...and Southern Ukraine is a small killing field costing a unit or two per turn for the Axis here. Eventually in about 2 years I think the Russians would be in Berlin or 3. Though the Allies would have paid the Ultimate Price for this. It would be a very Red Europe. The losses so far tally up how far this game has gone the distance! Entertaining and education for me!

More shots of DAK rushing for Iraq if they can make it later and Zhukov trying to retrieve all of Ukraine, before the Summer of '45 is over!

BattlevonWar
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by BattlevonWar »

In the end the defensive might of the Axis proved to be too much for me. I just could not resist Max's superior tactics or strategies. Although he kept it thoroughly enjoyable, I think he must have gone soft on me as I felt as some point or another he could have steamrolled me off the map if he really really wanted to but then again... He finishes with 2 of my Capitols!

Last edited by BattlevonWar on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BattlevonWar
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by BattlevonWar »

Return to “Commander Europe at War : AAR's”