Hü (Axis) vs Morris (Allies)

After action reports for Commander Europe at War.

Moderators: Happycat, rkr1958, Slitherine Core

Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: Hü (Axis) vs Morris (Allies)

Post by Morris »

DanSlayer wrote:Sorry guys. The AAR will not be continued by me. The negotiations with Morris have failed. Morris don't agree the continuation of the AAR so I couldn't use Hues passwort (which I allready get) to play this game out. :( :cry:

...so we will never see the truth which "test and proves" Morris' points... :?

detail explaination :

1 Dan asked for continue the game .
2 I asked his confirmation that No public our pbem & email without our agreement.
3 Dan agree to not public the email but insist to continue the AAR . Since Hue won't agree to give him the PW if he won't continue the AAR .
4 I refuse to accept this term . ( I 'd like to try this pbem to the end to prove my story , but I won't accept an AAR as a condition precedent )
5 Game over .
richardsd
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by richardsd »

supermax wrote:hum hum...

Seems like Deja vu to me...

Some guys (Hu) picks up a shovel and hammers Moriss with it. He doesn't like it. Story becomes a fuss.

Been there, done that! But now me and moriss have beaten each other and we are thru this. We now play for fun :)

hehehe

HU, ive had a look at your AAR and I would love to tackle you as allies in 3.0.
join the queue :-)
hue
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by hue »

Hi guys, maybe anyone can provide the BETA-files to us? We could start any moment then. :)

BTW: I'd prefer Allies in the moment too ... I've just made bad experience playing Axis, so I need a change :D
Dear receiver! This post was officially proofread by the NSA to avoid displeasing content in order to guarantee your complete satisfaction! Thank you for your understanding. You're welcome!
supermax
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by supermax »

richardsd wrote:
supermax wrote:hum hum...

Seems like Deja vu to me...

Some guys (Hu) picks up a shovel and hammers Moriss with it. He doesn't like it. Story becomes a fuss.

Been there, done that! But now me and moriss have beaten each other and we are thru this. We now play for fun :)

hehehe

HU, ive had a look at your AAR and I would love to tackle you as allies in 3.0.
join the queue :-)
I have been in the queue for a while :)
hue
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by hue »

@morris, richard and supermax: I am ready ... just bought a new version to have a working serial number! I'd like to play Allies and do an AAR, anybody like to play?
Dear receiver! This post was officially proofread by the NSA to avoid displeasing content in order to guarantee your complete satisfaction! Thank you for your understanding. You're welcome!

Return to “Commander Europe at War : AAR's”