potential Dailami list revisions

An unofficial forum for people to discuss potential new lists and amendments. Note this is not about picking armies from existing lists, it is about creating lists for armies that do not exist or suggesting changes to those that do.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

hazelbark
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

potential Dailami list revisions

Post by hazelbark »

Dailami - all but "guard" BGs are Protected only.
So i understand this is seriously being considered as a v 2.0 army list change.

I thought the historical interaction ghilman v Dailami is the issue. Now the Dailami will be on evens in impact and down in melee. Plus the MF modifier they will lose.

Then the Dailami vs the arab spear foot. The Dalaimi are up in impact but down in melee. So this starts to look to turning them into drilled superior gauls.

Additionally what is defined as "guard" those few lists (sassanids i think) that use the term, or will all lists have 1 BGs of Guard?

Any thought of etiehr switching them to the Off Spear or making them all one or other ala almughavers?
Delbruck
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by Delbruck »

Plus the MF modifier they will lose.
I am not exactly clear on this, are you saying that Daylamis will no longer be MF also?
ethan
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by ethan »

Delbruck wrote:
Plus the MF modifier they will lose.
I am not exactly clear on this, are you saying that Daylamis will no longer be MF also?
No he means the -1 to CT for MF fighting mounted and the -1 PoA for MF fighting mounted in impact.

Return to “Player Designed Lists”