Genius in simplicity

iOS/Android/PC General Discussion Forum for Conquest! Medieval Realms a turn-based puzzle/strategy game for up to 8 players.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Jar-Tur
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Genius in simplicity

Post by Jar-Tur »

I just want to say that this game is absolutely fantastic! Based on very simple rules that were embodied elegantly in very eye-pleasant visual style, it grants hours and hours of gaming full of subtle intellectual pleasure, excitement of counting and planning, and the very special "hex-feeling". Thanks a lot for such enjoy!
Huskie
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Genius in simplicity

Post by Huskie »

Jar-Tur wrote:I just want to say that this game is absolutely fantastic! Based on very simple rules that were embodied elegantly in very eye-pleasant visual style, it grants hours and hours of gaming full of subtle intellectual pleasure, excitement of counting and planning, and the very special "hex-feeling". Thanks a lot for such enjoy!
Yes ! My thoughts exactly, and the history they provide in the campaign and scenarios exactly match the play-style to win the scenario. In fact, without a briefing it would be near impossible to figure out how to win XD (at least for me). This game is quite brilliant and I had it for a while. I started playing it because I have a lot of hard-core strategy games and I've been getting my butt-kicked so I figured I'll start playing easy-to-play hard-to-master type games first before I start engaging in my hard-core strategy games. At first the campaign was very, very, difficult for me. The AI slaughtered me over and over. (this is on difficult tick 3) but a light bulb finally occurred and I've been improving and doing fairly well in the campaign. it's just my heart races when I press end turn XD. All in all, excellent game I've been enjoying these lite easy-to-learn hard-to-master games. Good price and great entertainment with just enough lore to be satisfied. :D

Return to “Conquest!”