Conquest! Medieval Realms for iOS/Android Gets 1.3 Update!

iOS/Android/PC General Discussion Forum for Conquest! Medieval Realms a turn-based puzzle/strategy game for up to 8 players.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Conquest! Medieval Realms for iOS/Android Gets 1.3 Update!

Post by admin »

Conquest! Medieval Realms for iOS and Android Receives 1.3 Update!
Small update makes big fixes!

We are happy to announce the release of the 1.3 update for the iOS and Android versions of Conquest! Medieval Realms.

The update crushes the bug that causes crashes and freezing when the volume is set to 0% and improves overall performance to lower battery usage of the device, giving players the opportunity to play the fun and challenging strategy game longer!

To download the update, simply go to the Apple App Store update section or from the Android page.

About Conquest! Medieval Realms

Conquest! Medieval Realms, developed by Illustrious Software and the Lordz Games Studio, is a turn-based game where the objective is to conquer up to 5 opposing players by defeating their armies and capturing their lands - to do this you will need to unite all of your lands, build up a powerful economy, and raise armies to defend the homeland and to take lands from your enemies. The game is set in medieval times and has a number of game modes available. 

Conquest! Medieval Realms is packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.

Get more information on Conquest! Medieval Realms from its official product page on either the Slitherine or Matrix Games site.
Blathergut
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Conquest! Medieval Realms for iOS/Android Gets 1.3 Updat

Post by Blathergut »

This isn't coming up as an update when I go into App Store>Updates. Will it possibly be a day or two or so before it appears?
Blathergut
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by Blathergut »

Actually...bigger problem...the game disappears an instant after I try to start it. Ahhhh...it was the beta version! Ahh! :oops:
danijocker90
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by danijocker90 »

Time to try it. Thanks!

I hope that a hotseat mode or even online can be done in a future.

:)
Darsh
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Darsh »

Blathergut wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 pm This isn't coming up as an update when I go into App Store>Updates. Will it possibly be a day or two or so before it appears?
Updates occasionally roll out gradually on the App Store. It might take a day or two for the system to display the update. Patience can often lead to the new update appearing shortly.
Darsh

Post by Darsh »

Blathergut wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:15 pm Actually...bigger problem...the game disappears an instant after I try to start it. Ahhhh...it was the beta version! Ahh! :oops:
Oh no! The disappearing act might be due to the beta version. Switch to the stable release for a smoother gaming experience. Beta versions often come with quirks. Happy gaming! Gb whatsapp Download

Return to “Conquest!”