Crash and loss of game report iOS

iOS/Android/PC General Discussion Forum for Conquest! Medieval Realms a turn-based puzzle/strategy game for up to 8 players.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Kallisti
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Crash and loss of game report iOS

Post by Kallisti »

Hey,I am really enjoying this game, but I've had a few issues with crashes and loss of game.

I wish that I still had a saved game to explain the situation, but I'll try to explain. I was being flanked by two level-2 infantry, they were over-extended in a line just below my land, so assuming
x = my land, y = their land, z=someone else's land 2I = 2-level infantry (theirs), 2A = second level archer (mine)

x x 2A x
2I 2I y y
z z z z

So the obvious thing to do would be to use the archer to kill them. In order to keep more land, I decided to attack the empty space. This should have created a new area with a town and one 2I which would revolt in the next turn. What actually happened was the game crashed. Oh well, nifty new auto-save feature to the rescue! I started the game and tried the save move a second time. Crash again...hey, it's reproducable, which is a big bonus maybe I can send the save to you.... run a third time. No save game. Not sure exactly why the second crash would have written anything, but it was gone.

While I'm here, I think that the AI should have a better understanding of the importance of economy buildings. Not only do they give you more stuff, but they appear to be proof against riots. This is an enormous advantage, pretty much any game I can throw a few markets in, sweep an area to the edge and fill it with markets. I might lose a turn of expansion, but it's mighty worth it in the long run. I have yet to see the AI build any though,even on the highest setting.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crash and loss of game report iOS

Post by IainMcNeil »

Do you know if you had the volume on or off?
Kallisti

Post by Kallisti »

I am pretty sure that the volume was off when it happened.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hopefully this is now fixed - the update has been with Apple since last week so just waiting for them to approve it.

Return to “Conquest!”