Conquest! Medieval Realms releases on iOS and Android!

iOS/Android/PC General Discussion Forum for Conquest! Medieval Realms a turn-based puzzle/strategy game for up to 8 players.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Conquest! Medieval Realms releases on iOS and Android!

Post by IainMcNeil »

Conquest! Medieval Realms Arrives for iOS and Android!
Take the challenge and experience of the medieval times to your iPhone, iPad, Android phone & Android tablet!

Epsom, UK May 2, 2012 – Slitherine (http://www.slitherine.com) and Matrix Games (http://www.matrixgames.com), along with Illustrious Software (http://www.illustrious-software.co.uk) and The Lordz Games Studio (http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com), are glad to announce the release of Conquest! Medieval Realms for the iOS and Android tablet platforms. Now players will be able to conquer their enemies and bring their kingdom to greatness on the go and utilizing the touch-based interface to enact their decisions.

Conquest! Medieval Realms is a universal binary and gives players hours of challenging strategy gameplay, from raising a powerful economy, training your armies, and conquering the surrounding lands. Conquest! Medieval Realms is an easy-to-learn game that appeals to both beginners and wargamers that are looking for a unique challenge. Add in randomly generated maps, five different levels of AI, and a multitude of unit and building types, wargamers will definitely be kept busy!

To purchase Conquest! Medieval Realms for iOS and Android devices, click the links below:
·         Conquest! Medieval Realms for iOS
·         Conquest! Medieval Realms for Android

Don’t forget that for the first two weeks, Conquest! Medieval Realms will be selling for 33% percent off!

About Conquest! Medieval Realms

Conquest! Medieval Realms, developed by Illustrious Software and the Lordz Games Studio, is a turn-based game where the objective is to conquer up to 5 opposing players by defeating their armies and capturing their lands - to do this you will need to unite all of your lands, build up a powerful economy, and raise armies to defend the homeland and to take lands from your enemies. The game is set in medieval times and has a number of game modes available. 

Conquest! Medieval Realms, is packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.

Get more information on Conquest! Medieval Realms from its official product page on either the Slitherine or Matrix Games site.

dan_hnnng
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Conquest! Medieval Realms releases on iOS and Android!

Post by dan_hnnng »

Wish it was for a PC.
Looks FUN!!!
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

dan_hnnng
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by dan_hnnng »

MINE! (soon)
Thanks
ScottP
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ScottP »

Been having fun playing this lil number on my iPad as it sits on my desk! I bet this would make a fun tabletop game too :)
Public Relations Manager
Slitherine/Matrix Games
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

To everybody:

Please if you buy Conquest!, rate it and leave a short written review in iTunes or Google Play. This really helps us getting some exposure!

This how the charts works, so you will doing us a great favour giving Conquest! a rating and a short review on iTunes and Android shops!

Thanks,

Tim aka LZ
Lch625
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Lch625 »

Played 2 games and it has crashed both times! Anyone else having this problem?
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

I`me sorry you are having problems

For any technical problems with Conquest!, best is to post here at the technical support forum:

viewforum.php?f=75

Also tell us on what platform you experience the crashes and add your hardware specifications, otherwise it is impossible for the tech staff to assist you properly.
dan_hnnng
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by dan_hnnng »

ScottP wrote:Been having fun playing this lil number on my iPad as it sits on my desk! I bet this would make a fun tabletop game too :)
This would make an excellent tabletop game.
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

Conquest! Medieval Realms is getting a 33% discount the first two weeks of release. So a bargain at 1.99 USD or 1.50 Euro...

http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com/site ... d-and-ios/

And please don`t forget to rate it and leave a small review on iTunes or Android stores! We highly appreciate it.
Scruff
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Scruff »

The app store page link shows the discount of $1.99 but the store purchase page it leads you to shows full price of $2.59

cheers
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

We're not seeing the crashes here so as much info about the platform, specs, OS, what you did to make it happen, the scenario etc would be very useful. I've seen 3 people mention it now but we can't see it here :(

On the pricing, where do you see a price of $2.99? Bear in mind this is a USD price so if you are Australian or some other currency it might not directly convert by the time you get to the App store. Basically it is a tier 2 price. This is how pricing is set in the app store, in $1 USD tiers, which map to a different fixed amount in every other currency.

Return to “Conquest!”