Its out! iOS and Android versions available now!

iOS/Android/PC General Discussion Forum for Conquest! Medieval Realms a turn-based puzzle/strategy game for up to 8 players.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its out! iOS and Android versions available now!

Post by IainMcNeil »

lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Re: Its out! iOS and Android versions available now!

Post by lordzimoa »

Please if you buy Conquest!, rate it and leave a short written review in iTunes or Google Play. This really helps us getting some exposure!
MrsWargamer
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by MrsWargamer »

Neat.

And 2 bucks almost seems sort of wrong, but I will gladly add this to my stash.
scarfacetarraff
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by scarfacetarraff »

Made the purchase. I've played it just a bit, through the tutorial and then some. After I complete a game, I'll post a review.
"Hasta la victoria siempre!"
Legion (Mac/iPad), Spartan (Mac), GoT (Mac), Legion Arena (Mac), CEaW (Mac/DS), CNaW (Mac), HGE: Rome (DS), Egypt: EaE (iPad), FoG (Mac), Battle Academy (Mac/iPad), Unity of Command (Mac), CTGW (iPad)
DRC555
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by DRC555 »

Some feedback after playing some games:

The good
This is an excellent implementation of this type of game, and the large variety of maps will for me make the replay value of this game high.
The random mode and custom mode are great and will be perfect for the occassional game.
The idea of a some sort of conquest/campaign mode is just the sort of challenge to keep me coming back to this game more often, however...

The disappointing
I really looked forward to the conquest mode and got stuck in playing some games but soon came to realise that the majority of maps were in fact identical in terms of starting territory layout and differed only in terrain. Whilst this does make each game slightly different, it is not different enough, after 8 games in this mode I found that on the highest difficulty I am easily winning each game using the same basic strategy with only minor adjustments.
I am baffled why it was chosen to be this way, and I hope you will change it in a future update to make all maps in conquest mode unique in starting territory layout.

Return to “Conquest!”