continuing hot seat game after saving...

iOS/Android/PC General Discussion Forum for Conquest! Medieval Realms a turn-based puzzle/strategy game for up to 8 players.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

acerr68
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

continuing hot seat game after saving...

Post by acerr68 »

updated to 1.8 ...started a hot seat game with my son... saved game...surrendered...exited game...
come back 4 hours later and find there is no option for loading saved games under "MULTIPLAYER" ...

Tried loading our game via the SINGLE PLAYER menu...first time the save loaded..but RED TEAM (me) was no longer in the game...only my son and A I player... I saved the game on RED TEAMS (my) turn...then clicked SURRENDER as that is the only way I can see to exit a game in progress after you save it...

But the game was saved as if I had clicked SURRENDER and then clicked SAVE GAME...

W T F ... Ive just purchased 2 copies of this game...I like the game...and more importantly my son actually likes it (he's 15 yrs old) and turn based strategy games are not usually to his liking...but he likes this one...and as it stands right now...we cannot play a game together unless we have the time to play straight thru without stopping and saving...either this gets rectified..or I seriously want a REFUND....HELLO...

And this game is quirky as hell...Hope there will be some more patches...this is a well written and well thought out STRATEGY game... but... there are some glaring errors (such as the one mentioned above) How bout adding SAVE AND EXIT OPTION...
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

I'm glad to hear that you like the game, and sorry that you're having problems with it.

Originally it wasn't supposed to have a save feature for multiplayer games - the button simply shouldn't be there in hotseat games.

That being said, we will look into the possibility of fixing this, and let you know what happens.
Cerbykins
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Cerbykins »

We're looking at a patch in January to bolt ths feature in. Ideally we'd like it to be sooner, but there's admin in there we can't avoid that delays how fast it can be rolled out.

Return to “Conquest!”