wrong serial number

iOS/Android/PC General Discussion Forum for Conquest! Medieval Realms a turn-based puzzle/strategy game for up to 8 players.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

jnpoint
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

wrong serial number

Post by jnpoint »

I just updated my game with patch 1.8 and now my serial number is incorrect? And I did buy the game from Slitherine - what can I do?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

When does it say your serial number is wrong? YOu can look up your serial number at www.findmyorder.com or if you registered on the MPage on the slitherine.com home page.
jnpoint
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by jnpoint »

The problem is, that I can't get into the game. When I start up anew game, it tells me right away, that it is the wrong serial number. So I have no chance to change anything.

I do have the serial number from the confirmation mail I got, when I bought the game, long time ago.
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

Can you post the specific error message please - there are a couple of errors related to serial numbers, knowing which one it is will help us to resolve your problem.
jnpoint
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by jnpoint »

I reinstalled it all over again - and now it works with the 1.8 patch - I do not know why. But I'm happy, that it works
Jekky
Illustrious Software
Illustrious Software

Post by Jekky »

Well, good to hear that it's now working - most likely the patch installer messed up the serial number first time around.

Return to “Conquest!”