Any chance of a Fantasy supplement to Field of Glory?

This is a forum for discussing the use of the Field of Glory gaming system to play fantasy battles. This is not an official product! yet ;)

Moderators: terrys, Slitherine Core

JorgenCAB
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Any chance of a Fantasy supplement to Field of Glory?

Post by JorgenCAB »

As the thread title say, are there any plans or talk of FoB fantasy version in any near future, or even at all... I would certainly by one if there was one.
SirGarnet
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Re: Any chance of a Fantasy supplement to Field of Glory?

Post by SirGarnet »

There is an earlier thread on this. The authors/Slitherine have so far as I know made no commitment to do so, and previously said they have not ruled it out.

Some players have created our own special modifications and lists, often laboriously researched and prepared.
JorgenCAB
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Any chance of a Fantasy supplement to Field of Glory?

Post by JorgenCAB »

In that case it would perhaps be an idea to create some "official" fan based adaption of the game for fantasy. Such as how powerful battle magic could influence the game, flying creatures and larger combatant such as trolls, ogres and monsters. I think this forum could be a place to do it until the developers do it themselves, perhaps even will speed up their process in doing so... ;)

What I would like is to make it sort of "realistic" fantasy in the spirit of how the developers done the rest of the rules, but that is just my ideas. :)

Return to “Field of Glory : Swords & Sorcery : General Discussion”