Citys and map

PC : Turn based Empire building in the ancient Near East.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Darkstar
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Citys and map

Post by Darkstar »

I don't know if any one use this part of forum now but here goes lol

The city on map, I cant seem to find there names in folder on computer. I know in date/maps/Grand Campaign there a file called citys but dont see all the names from map on there. Any idea where they are ?

Also what do you use to make a map up ?
Darkstar

Post by Darkstar »

Ok I found the right file with the city's on and seem some dont have names for them on file as they do on map. But work that out.

I also was able to move a city just to test what happens and player for about 10 mins to see how it go. When city was took over by enemy the border change there but also grey up at where the city use to be.

See my idea was to look at adding a few city's but the border line dont cover around city if not in same place and so must be on another file.

Still could do with a way to make my own map.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

I dont think the editor for Chariots of War was ever released so there is no way to do much with the map unfortunately.

All you can do is change ownership & starting forces/buildings. Adding/removing cities is not possible. Moving cities is possible within their border area but you cant see that without the editor.

Its so old now putting the editor together is not really possible I'm afraid, unless its already out there - I dont rememebr to be honest!

Return to “Chariots of War”