Crashes continue

Moderator: Slitherine Core

brerbear
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Crashes continue

Post by brerbear »

Could somebody please check my last several e-mails, regading crash issue. My copy of CNAW contiues to crash.
Elio

Post by Elio »

Try running it via a dos window, cd to directory where games is installed, then type

java -Xms256m -Xmx512m -classpath . CNAW
firepowerjohan
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by firepowerjohan »

Are you using Matrix or Slitherine version of the game?
Johan Persson - Firepower Entertainment
Lead Developer of CEAW, CNAW and World Empires Live (http://www.worldempireslive.com)
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems BrerBear but tech support is all done through the forum so any mails need to be copied here for the team to see them. They have no away to access any previous mails you may have sent and if they did they'd have no idea who they came from as there is no way to match your posts up to e-mails received.

You need to give as much information as possible about your operating systems, machine specs and and what exactly is going wrong.
firepowerjohan

Post by firepowerjohan »

From what I understand and reading on Matrix tech support also this is only on the Matrix version of CNAW not the Slitherine version. Matrix could be having some problem with their shortcuts for running the game, but I am awaiting confirmation on that.
Johan Persson - Firepower Entertainment
Lead Developer of CEAW, CNAW and World Empires Live (http://www.worldempireslive.com)

Return to “Commander - Napoleon at War : Tech Support”