Don't want invasions from persia or rome, but want the grand

PC/MAC : Turn based Empire building in the ancient Greek World.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Don't want invasions from persia or rome, but want the g

Post by JosephM »

Hello Joe,

if you want to start a new thread and post another 8 times, I can then move the post into the moderator forum, so that was you'll have the 10 posts to be able to post your files.

I've attached some charts which came with my retail version - the game does have the in-game pedia, but I find these images to be very useful. The Military-Production image especially so as you can see what races produce what units with relative ease.

Personally I've modded the game a bit, but more changing resource values, the productivity of cities (note: too many level 8 brick cities crashes the engine) and the starting races. I do need to contact Pip at some point and see how much he remembers about the game to see if he has any hints for adding new maps or creating new races (my map won't load or won't render well when I can get it to load and my race mods keep crashing the game)
Attachments
Spartan-Research-Structures.jpg
Spartan-Research-Structures.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
Spartan-Military-Production.jpg
Spartan-Military-Production.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 2216 times
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Don't want invasions from persia or rome, but want the g

Post by JosephM »

Hello Joe,

Well it would appear that as they are large images they aren't loading well, but if you right click on the images and save them then you can view these much easier.

Return to “Spartan & Gates of Troy”