Can't download GoT again.

PC/MAC : Turn based Empire building in the ancient Greek World.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Mazeppa
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Can't download GoT again.

Post by Mazeppa »

So my laptop finally died and had to resort in getting a new one and re-obtaining everything I've had from the old laptop. I also wanted to re-obtain Gates of Troy which I purchased in this site, but it looks like I have to buy the whole thing again. :( I can't even remember whether I signed in or not (if I did, my username/e-mail would be the same as this) as I've bought the game back in 2014, but it looks like I might've been a guest during the purchase? Not really sure.

Anyway, all I have are the details of the purchase sent to my e-mail at the time, from info@slitherine, which contained the order ID, the license key/serial number and the payment details sent from another e-mail. Can this be provided or something, in order to download the game again? Anyone know what should I do?

Should I resort to buying the game again, even though I still have evidence of that purchase? :|
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Can't download GoT again.

Post by zakblood »

you should be able to either login to your support account and see all the game you own here, or if not

Just contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links.

or as much details as you have, and they will help you,.
good luck
Mazeppa
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Mazeppa »

zakblood_slith wrote:you should be able to either login to your support account and see all the game you own here, or if not

Just contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links.

or as much details as you have, and they will help you,.
good luck
Woah, that was fast. :o Anyway, so I contacted info(at)slitherine yesterday before returning to this forum, and support(at)slitherine sent (or generated, as in the e-mail) a ticket or something, but well.. Not really sure what to do with this ticket. o_O

Any idea what should I do now? :oops:
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

a ticket means they will reply as soon a possible

Return to “Spartan & Gates of Troy”