D3drm GoT/Spartan problems

PC/MAC : Turn based Empire building in the ancient Greek World.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

panzers
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by panzers »

Ok. I have that one too now. Thank you again
Skiman26
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Vista GoT/Spartan problems

Post by Skiman26 »

When i install the spartan thats show: (controle de rebondance cyclique)
What is the problem :?: :cry:
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry I don't know what that means. Which version of the game do you have and have you installed all the supporting files such as Direct X 9.0c?
meinaky

Post by meinaky »

I had a problem on spartan game.
1. when I install on my computer lost d3drm.dll warning appears.
2. after I downloaded d3drm.dll programs can run, but at the game running game programs are closed (out of the app) with a warning perogram not run correctly.
please help ....... :? :? :? :? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
____________________________________A N A T S H U_____________________________________
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Can you give us some more information please. What OS are you running on? Do you have DX7 installed?

Cheers

Pip
meinaky

Post by meinaky »

I am using vista os.
and directx 11.
please provide a solution to this problem
? :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
____________________________________A N A T S H U_____________________________________
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

DX11 does not include any of the things the game needs (Thanks Microsoft :)) so can you install the latest DX 9.0c as that solves most issues.

Also check your drivers are up to date.
GamingChica

Post by GamingChica »

pipfromslitherine wrote:For Windows Vista users who are having problems running Spartan or Gates of Troy, please download this dll. It is part of DirectX, which does not get included with Windows Vista. Unzip and place the dll in the game folder, or if this does not work, place it in the windows\sysytem32 folder.

http://www.slitherine.com/files/downloads/d3drm.zip
A year later with Windows 8.1 this fix still works. DL the file to your GoT folder (where the .exe file is) and like magic all is well again. This applies to the windows error pop-up message regarding missing "d3drm.dll" I spent over an hour researching and downloading directx this and that and restarting and reinstall.

Thank you for the file. I wish I would have found this sooner.

~ Gaming Chica

NOTE: I had to remove the bbcodes for the url above ... just copy paste into your browser window. 8)
manutd1972

Re: D3drm GoT/Spartan problems

Post by manutd1972 »

Hi. A little late to the party. Had this game for a long time and just felt like re-playing it on my new PC.

But I have a problem with the new 1.017 patch. I've discovered there are two patches out there, one for the US and the other for an English Innovative version. How do I know which version to apply for my game?

Thanks.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

manutd1972 wrote:Hi. A little late to the party. Had this game for a long time and just felt like re-playing it on my new PC.

But I have a problem with the new 1.017 patch. I've discovered there are two patches out there, one for the US and the other for an English Innovative version. How do I know which version to apply for my game?

Thanks.
Where have you purchased the game, in the Matrix Games (US) or the Slitherine (UK/EU) stores?
manutd1972

Post by manutd1972 »

VPaulus wrote:
manutd1972 wrote:Hi. A little late to the party. Had this game for a long time and just felt like re-playing it on my new PC.

Thanks.
Where have you purchased the game, in the Matrix Games (US) or the Slitherine (UK/EU) stores?
I have neither store here where I live. But thanks anyway, I tried both on my game and when the first one didn't work, I just un-installed and re-installed the game and tried with the other patch. The correct one for my version was the Innovative patch.

Thanks.

Return to “Spartan & Gates of Troy”