fog scenarii in magazines

Player written historical scenarios for the Field of Glory gaming system.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators

domblas
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Panzer IVF/2

fog scenarii in magazines

Post by domblas »

hi

looking at wargames magazines in europe these few past monthes i can see WAB scenarii, impetus scenario but no FOG ones. In france there used to be DBM scenarii in Vae victis but not anymore since DBM has been declining. Why can't we find FOG scenarii now? is it planed?

fogly urs
sergiomonteleone
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: fog scenarii in magazines

Post by sergiomonteleone »

domblas wrote:hi

looking at wargames magazines in europe these few past monthes i can see WAB scenarii, impetus scenario but no FOG ones. In france there used to be DBM scenarii in Vae victis but not anymore since DBM has been declining. Why can't we find FOG scenarii now? is it planed?

fogly urs
Hi,
in Italy we have planned to play and so publish some scenarios in the magazine Dadi&Piombo (I don't know if only in italian).
Sergio
SirGarnet
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by SirGarnet »

sergiomonteleone wrote:magazine Dadi&Piombo (I don't know if only in italian).Sergio
Don't all its articles have parallel English/Italian text?
sergiomonteleone
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

MikeK wrote:
sergiomonteleone wrote:magazine Dadi&Piombo (I don't know if only in italian).Sergio
Don't all its articles have parallel English/Italian text?
if I'm not wrong yes, in any case we can write also an english version and so ask to the magazine to publish it.
I will let you know
Sergio
sergiomonteleone
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Regarding scenarios,
some friends of mine are interested in the following periods: Syracuse, Greek and Pyrrich.

Personally I'd like to refight the Battle of Gaugamela (I'm very interested in Achaemenid and also I'd like to check how FoG is good to refight historical battle, I rember how not good was DBM).

And also, waiting September, I'd like to refight some Batlles with Chinese and Samurai armies (for example Sekigara or Nagashino).

Anyone is interested in someone else?

Sergio
sergiomonteleone
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

domblas wrote:hi

fogly urs
Discussing with the Dadi&Piombo director, starting from the summer number, with some other italian friends we will published 2 armies lists considering main advantages and disavantages. I'm sure there will be also the english version.
The purpose is to help some new players to improve playng FoG and also to discuss with all the players interested.
Sergio

Return to “Historical Scenarios”