Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Sin and Sacrifice is out!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Following the rescue of Operation Anabasis, the war between the Cylons and the Twelve Colonies is about to reach its peak.
There are rumours of a renewed Cylon offensive, of a change in leadership. The war toll climbs, and the Colonial Fleet holds fast. Soon it will be time to face their greatest threat yet.

The new expansion for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock marks the end of Season One: it introduces a brand-new story campaign with 11 story missions set after the original Deadlock campaign and Operation Anabasis. Telling the story of a pivotal point of the First Cylon War, the new campaign is a must-have for all Deadlock players. It will be the culmination of years of war for Lucinda Cain, the Agathon sisters and all the other members of the Daidalos crew. Will they endure the coming storm?

Sin and Sacrifice also adds a new Colonial Fleet radio chatter voice pack featuring over 1100 unique recordings. Its goal is to inject more drama and tension into the tactical battles, bringing your knife-edge encounters to life. Radio chatter is present both in combat, and during your cinematic replays, making your Battlestar Galactica fleet experience even more immersive.

On top of that, the expansion adds two new ships. On the Colonial side, you get the new Heracles Heavy gunship, dating back to the Imperial Wars, a heavy warship which emphasizes power over finesse. The Cylons get the new Gorgon, a mobile support carrier with advanced squadron repair and support functions.

You can read more about Sin and Sacrifice on its product page.

Sin and Sacrifice is being released alongside a new massive free update, called the Veterancy Update.

It includes a new option for single player campaigns, the Veterancy system for ships. You will get now the option to have ships gain experience as they fight and their crews become more efficient. The Veterancy Update also revamps the Ship inspector screen, adds a new music player (letting you listen to any track you unlocked, any time you want) and brings a plethora of new balance tweaks and improvements. You can read the full changelog here.

That's not all. We have a neat new sale on the Battlestar Galactica Deadlock franchise!

Starting today and lasting until Sunday, you can get a 60% off discount on the base game, and 25% off on all DLCs minus Sin and Sacrifice. Sin and Sacrifice is getting a 10% off discount launch, so take advantage of it while you can! Click on the banner below to take advantage of the discount.

Last but not least, admiral DasTactic will be leading the Colonial Fleet live on Twitch later today. Don't miss the Sin and Sacrifice release stream at 6 pm GMT on our Twitch channel.

So say we all!
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Sin and Sacrifice is out!

Post by Commander Scott »

Hi guys,

This looks like an amazing update. However, neither the Veterancy update or the Sin and Sacrifice DLC are live for the PlayStation 4 in the UK as of yet. I don't suppose you have any idea what time it's expected to drop for players like myself?

Commander Scott
So Say We All!
AMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by AMG »

Commander Scott wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:50 pm Hi guys,

This looks like an amazing update. However, neither the Veterancy update or the Sin and Sacrifice DLC are live for the PlayStation 4 in the UK as of yet. I don't suppose you have any idea what time it's expected to drop for players like myself?

Commander Scott
Hey Scott,

unfortunately, the process of releasing on Ps4 was slightly delayed this time around. The update will go out today, and the DLC will be released on 27th March EU, and 26th March US.

Thanks,

Adam
Commander Scott
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Commander Scott »

Wow, that's a kick in the uh... logistics, as Helena Agathon would say. But I have no doubt that it was an absolute necessity. On the plus side, it'll give me a chance to work on my fleet experience and build on my considerable tylium and requisition resources.

Many thanks for the reply, Adam, and all the best. :)
So Say We All!

Return to “News & Announcements”