The first Home of Wargamers Live is coming!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

The first Home of Wargamers Live is coming!

Post by AlbertoC »

It is an exciting time to be a Slitherine fan: after yesterday’s Midweek Madness, today we are announcing a new series of live events.

In two weeks, on March 4th, we will host the first ever Home of Wargamers Live event!

It will be the first of a series of live events on Twitch where staff for Slitherine and its developer partners will show & tell all the latest news coming from the Slitherine world!

It will be an occasion for us to let you know about what’s going on, including exclusive insights and sneak-peeks. You will also have the chance to ask us anything during a live Q&A session. Last but not least, we will be announcing a brand new game! Trust us, you don’t want to miss this.

So tune in on March 4th at 6 pm GMT on our Twitch channel! See you there!
PeteMitchell
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: The first Home of Wargamers Live is coming!

Post by PeteMitchell »

Great idea, just read the agenda on twitch:
We are starting our first episode of the "Home of Wargamers" Live series where we'll be giving you updates and news of the upcoming titles from Slitherine Games. In this episode we'll have two guests: our Marketing Director and one of our Senior Producers. We are going to talk about an unannounced upcoming game, the next chapter of Close Combat, The Bloody First, and the DLC for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock. At the end of the stream you'll have the chance to ask us questions about your favorite games. Don't miss this amazing event!
I may have missed it but in case I haven't, may I suggest to add one additional agenda item, please?

Well, I assume many people might be interested to hear more about your next steps, timeline and overall plans for PzC 2? :D
Comprehensive Battlefield Europe AAR:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=86481

Return to “News & Announcements”