Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

bebro
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats
Posts: 2478
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:50 pm

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by bebro » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:37 pm

13obo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:27 pm
May I ask the beta-testers if they noticed that the difficulty level increased given the DLC will cover the final and toughest years for the Wehrmacht? Not sure if this breaches any NDAs- a simple "increase/decrease" and "a bit/a lot" would suffice to satiate my curiosity!
Beta testers may correct me if I misrepresent any opinion, but I understood the consensus as "clearly more difficult than Afrikakorps".

However, there were still quite some individual differences, some ppl found it rather challenging on normal already, Kondi tested in the highest level and wanted some things even harder.

13obo
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 452
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:01 am

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by 13obo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Kondi would only like it when enemy strength is at 20 and player gets half RP.

Thanks for answer! Sounds very promising.

kondi754
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I
Posts: 2437
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 am

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by kondi754 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:58 pm

bebro wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:37 pm
13obo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:27 pm
May I ask the beta-testers if they noticed that the difficulty level increased given the DLC will cover the final and toughest years for the Wehrmacht? Not sure if this breaches any NDAs- a simple "increase/decrease" and "a bit/a lot" would suffice to satiate my curiosity!
Beta testers may correct me if I misrepresent any opinion, but I understood the consensus as "clearly more difficult than Afrikakorps".

However, there were still quite some individual differences, some ppl found it rather challenging on normal already, Kondi tested in the highest level and wanted some things even harder.
by 13obo » 31 Oct 2018 17:43
Kondi would only like it when enemy strength is at 20 and player gets half RP.

Thanks for answer! Sounds very promising.
Of course, that's why if I write that I'm disappointed with Sandstorm DLC, take the correction that it was written by me - a advocate of introducing the 6th level of difficulty and the mega- historical compatibility mode. :mrgreen:
Objectively looking Sandstorm is a great piece of work (and Endsieg even better ... :wink: )

13obo
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Posts: 452
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:01 am

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by 13obo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 pm

Sandstorm was a bit easy indeed, especially the final scenarios. Custom difficulties would be great too, but it feels like we won't see it in OOB- maybe OOB 2? Thank you in advance for incorporating the useful feedback that was posted in the appropriate forum!

cutydt02
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:04 am

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by cutydt02 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:26 pm

When you try your best to win then kaboom! Okh forces you to retreat and lose the war ??? Thats history respected..... but still, i like ussr and allies campaign, as in pzc. Devs always have better ideas for later gc

GUNDOBALDO08
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by GUNDOBALDO08 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:42 pm

I noticed in screenshot germans infantry units with 4 soldiers... are them volksgranadiers?! Please give us list of new units pleeeeeese!!!

wahidovic
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by wahidovic » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 pm

13obo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 pm
Sandstorm was a bit easy indeed, especially the final scenarios. Custom difficulties would be great too, but it feels like we won't see it in OOB- maybe OOB 2? Thank you in advance for incorporating the useful feedback that was posted in the appropriate forum!
Yes, I assure you that there are leaks that say they will be in OOB 2
Last edited by VPaulus on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Links

terminator
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by terminator » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:51 am

wahidovic wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 pm
13obo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 pm
Sandstorm was a bit easy indeed, especially the final scenarios. Custom difficulties would be great too, but it feels like we won't see it in OOB- maybe OOB 2? Thank you in advance for incorporating the useful feedback that was posted in the appropriate forum!
Yes, I assure you that there are leaks that say they will be in OOB 2
With only 2 posts, I really have difficulty in believing in you.
Do you know what that word "maybe" means ?
Last edited by terminator on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Andy2012
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Victory or Death! Order of Battle: Endsieg has been announced!

Post by Andy2012 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:05 am

wahidovic wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 pm
13obo wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:07 pm
Sandstorm was a bit easy indeed, especially the final scenarios. Custom difficulties would be great too, but it feels like we won't see it in OOB- maybe OOB 2? Thank you in advance for incorporating the useful feedback that was posted in the appropriate forum!
Yes, I assure you that there are leaks that say they will be in OOB 2
Well, I assure you that this is horsesh*t.
Who else wants to play the "assure-game"?

Post Reply

Return to “News & Announcements”