Field of Glory II Rise of Persia is out

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory II Rise of Persia is out

Post by Daniele »

The earth will crumble at the sound of trumpets. The Cradle of Civilization will witness the blood of thousands of warriors ready to die for their kings and their gods.

Kingdoms rise and fall, only the echoes of their glory remain.

Rise of Persia - the fourth DLC in the Field of Glory II series - is available, bringing players back to 681 BC.

Play with Assyrians, Babylonians, Cimmerians, Cypriots, Egyptians, Elamites – and many other factions – and unleash the power of Heavy Chariots, Guard Foot, Egyptian Massed Archers, Gibborim, along with other units of the time for a total of 32 new units!

Eager to see Rise of Persia in action? Don’t miss our official Twitch Stream at 6 pm BST!

Further, as said in a previous announcement, the accompanying free patch adds tons of new features and elements (Praetorian Guard and Peltasts included). Click on the banner below to read the full massive changelog!

But the good news is not over!

To celebrate this important milestone, Field of Glory II (base game), Immortal Fire, Legions Triumphant and Age of Belisarius are getting a nice discount!
Hurry up! You have until October 4th to take advantage of the offer.

Finally, if you are eager to give yourself a challenge, the Rise of Persia Tournament is opening its gates for recruitment!

Anyone who has Field of Glory II can enter. You do not need to own any of the DLCs to enter. You are all invited!

Click here to see the rules, and if you want to join click on the banner below!

Last edited by zakblood on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MVP7
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Re: Field of Flory II Rise of Persia is out

Post by MVP7 »

Great expansion and update! The added free units give some nice variety for a lot of early army lists.
Geordietaf
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Field of Flory II Rise of Persia is out

Post by Geordietaf »

I've had the chariots out for a test drive. After asking for Swifter than Eagles for so long I am delighted with this DLC. I understand that the period is not to everyone's taste but it happens to be my favourite so I'm very grateful. Just goes to show that with RBS it really is a case of 'Ask and you shall receive...' :D

Return to “News & Announcements”