Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Empires Apart is out!

Post by AlbertoC »

The day has come! Empires Apart is out!

Aztec warriors are ready for an ambush, eager to capture prisoners to sacrifice to their gods, while the powerful French cavalry is lined up, waiting to charge their foe. Ranks of Chinese spearmen are chasing nimble Mongol horse archers. General Belisarius rallies his kataphraktos while they are under heavy fire: a group of Arab naft throwers is unleashing hell on them.

Empires Apart is all of this and more. It’s a fast-paced Real-Time Strategy game which has electrified old school players since it was first announced. The developers, DESTINYbit, followed a policy of Open development, frequently streaming as they worked, and involving the community as much as possible.

During its several months long beta Empires Apart has developed a large online community and fanbase, very active players willing to challenge each other in multiplayer. It is a very competitive game, and for this reason we prepared a Leaderboard so that you can check your position in Ranked anytime you want, as well as check who the best Empires Apart players are.

Just for launch we’ll have a 15% off discount, so take advantage of it while you can! The offer is valid for one week!

Furthermore tonight we have the honour of hosting one of the best RTS players in the world streaming the game live on Twitch: TheViper himself! Join us on our Twitch channel at 6 pm CEST / 4 pm GMT!

Let's end by saying that this is just the beginning: we have big plans for the future, including a constant stream of free content and updates that will keep improving the game. This is but the first step on our road, and we're looking forward to hearing what you think.
moorhuhn19
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Empires Apart is out!

Post by moorhuhn19 »

I have received a discount code for Empires Apart, but when i try to buy it with steam i don't now where to enter the discount code.
PanCalvus
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Empires Apart is out!

Post by PanCalvus »

moorhuhn19 wrote:I have received a discount code for Empires Apart, but when i try to buy it with steam i don't now where to enter the discount code.
See the mail the code came with, it's for the Slitherine store.

Return to “News & Announcements”