Re: Anniversary Coupons

Post by supergio12 »

Got it now! Thx Slitherine! :D
Vargas78
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Vargas78 »

My slitherine account was first registered around 3rd December 2014 i think it might have just missed the initiative by a week or two, so does that mean i'll receive the email around December 2016?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Vargas78 wrote:My slitherine account was first registered around 3rd December 2014 i think it might have just missed the initiative by a week or two, so does that mean i'll receive the email around December 2016?
On the anniversary, yes.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
sabertooth007
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by sabertooth007 »

Disappointed that I only got 21%, considering I own 3 Matrix Games (uncommon valor, titans of steel and highway to the reich) when they available in stores in a retail box. I notice you allowed Steam to give out a 50% discount on the DLC for PanzerCorps. I have all but the Soviet and Sealion. However from what I understand, if I buy on Steam then I am stuck playing PanzerCorps on Steam with those DLC or pay several dollars more and I can get them through you with a Steam code. That does get me a little upset.
Triarii
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by Triarii »

Hi Slitherene,

Thanks very much for this initiative - it is appreciated.
Having followed this thread I thought I would be due for a coupon on the anniversary of my registration with Matrix 12th April 2006 as on my unified account.
Have I mistaken this as my account shows this date and my merged accounts show the correct number of games that I have registered since February 2009?

I am certainly not aware of having opted out and would not
Thanks for your time
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

You can login to check your coupon info and your date - see above.
Durin1978
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Durin1978 »

Defcon4 wrote:I've been registered with Matrix Games since October 2004. Since that time, I've purchased 44 games from the Matrix Store and I've never received an email concerning Anniversary Coupons. I looked under the "Manage Your Account" section and it correctly reflects how long I've been a member. When I click on the link to view my anniversary coupons, however, it states the following:

No anniversary coupons were granted to this user.

I then tried to follow the instructions in your email under the heading, 'I Didn't Get a Coupon!'. When I clicked on the link to Request a New Email, however, I received the followed message:

Sorry, but you do not qualify right now for a new Anniversary Coupon, you will have to wait for your next anniversary.

Larry Stephens

Hi.
I am registered for 5 years now, have 17 titels bought and registered here (+ several on Steam, but they don´t count as far as I know) and I get the same answers as the poor person I quoted above. I also checked everything as mentioned in several posts regarding problems. E-Mail valid, nothing blocked etc. Can someone check please if there is a mistake or is that not enough to qualify? To tell the truth I don´t want to wait another year. Today is the day.
Triarii

Post by Triarii »

I asked
Triarius wrote:Hi Slitherene,

Thanks very much for this initiative - it is appreciated.
Having followed this thread I thought I would be due for a coupon on the anniversary of my registration with Matrix 12th April 2006 as on my unified account.
Have I mistaken this as my account shows this date and my merged accounts show the correct number of games that I have registered since February 2009?

I am certainly not aware of having opted out and would not
Thanks for your time
Thank you for your reply Ian, which said;-
Ian MacNeil wrote:You can login to check your coupon info and your date - see above
Sorry I did not make it clear enough in my original post.
I had read your instructions 'above'.
I had visited my unified account and I have checked my registration date which is indeed 04-12-2006 (US not UK date convention) and have checked for coupons using the "View My Anniversary Coupons" link.

The link returns a screen which shows
"E-mails allowed"
and
"No Anniversary Coupons were granted to this user"

I did not add that I have 17 registered games dating back to my first registered game in February 2009 none of which were purchased via Steam. I can see these on my merged Matrix account.

If it may be of consequence my unified account merged different Slitherine and Matrix user names as I held accounts with both before your merger.
Apologies if I am still misunderstanding something obvious but at the moment my original question still stands.

Thanks
Claspa
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Claspa »

Sorry to bother, you guys.
I am just confused why I did not get a coupon. I bought a game and registered back in 2014. However I checked my mail box and did not find a coupon mail. When I clicked on the "Request new mail" link, it says I don't qualify to get one. I don't understand, but I would be happy to get one :)
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Any issues with anniversary coupons you need to contact us at support[at]slitherine.co.uk.
Happycat
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by Happycat »

Don't take this the wrong way please, but I have been monitoring this forum and it seems like there are a LOT of misunderstandings about the anniversary coupons. I must confess that even I am confused. What is probably needed here is a very clear explanation of how it all works. For example:

1. What is an anniversary date?
2. Do Steam purchases count?
3. Anything else that might help prevent all of these questions.

I have been retired now for over 10 years, but my specialty was sales, marketing, and customer service and I ran a very successful business utilizing those skills. After the initial announcement of this anniversary coupon deal, it appears to me that there has been very little happening here that can be construed as advancing Slitherine's reputation in the gaming community.

Those of you who know me also know how committed I am to Slitherine and that I not only think, but I KNOW this is a great company. So seriously guys, you can do better than this :) While I can understand that people should be going through customer support for these problems, one needs to ask why there are so many problems in the first place.

A clear, definitive answer will make things a lot better going forward, I am sure.
Chance favours the prepared mind.
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by JosephM »

Hello Happycat,

As stated in the first message the date is usually the Matrix account registration date. You can check the date by logging into the Samelogin site.

Only games registered to the account count, so as not all games on Steam can be registered then these such games will not count.

Most users are not having issues with the coupons, so if you are having issues, please contact Support, as we cannot advise on your individual account on the forums.
Happycat

Post by Happycat »

JoeMiller wrote:Hello Happycat,

As stated in the first message the date is usually the Matrix account registration date. You can check the date by logging into the Samelogin site.
True, but it it isn't actually the way it works in my experience. 10 years approx. for me on both site forums, own many games, still no coupon. But I'm also not asking for one.
JoeMiller wrote: Only games registered to the account count, so as not all games on Steam can be registered then these such games will not count.
That wasn't particularly clear imo. The implication in Iain's statement is that a long-time member with several games will get a better discount. Should make it clear that some Steam games from Slitherine or Matrix don't qualify.
JoeMiller wrote:Most users are not having issues with the coupons, so if you are having issues, please contact Support, as we cannot advise on your individual account on the forums.
I didn't say I was having a problem, and at the risk of being repetitious, didn't ask for help. I'm trying to help Slitherine. Re-read my previous post please. Also, while we're on the topic of Support, it isn't the easiest thing to find on either Matrix or Slitherine. There are no links to it on the home pages, and the drop-down menus (such as "shop" and "resources") contain no such links. This might explain why there are 70+ posts on this forum. :)
Chance favours the prepared mind.
Durin1978
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Durin1978 »

I don´t know if anybody from the support looked into my account and manually send me my coupon, or if you just get the coupon on the DAY AFTER?!?
I registered on the 25th of April, and got the coupon on the 26th. Perhaps this information may help some people. I am happy now after I got mine.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Durin1978 wrote:I don´t know if anybody from the support looked into my account and manually send me my coupon, or if you just get the coupon on the DAY AFTER?!?
I registered on the 25th of April, and got the coupon on the 26th. Perhaps this information may help some people. I am happy now after I got mine.
They are sent in batches, so some might arrived one day later.
Durin1978
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Durin1978 »

Good to know.
But I still ask myself why I got those messages on the "anniversary day":

"No anniversary coupons were granted to this user."

"Sorry, but you do not qualify right now for a new Anniversary Coupon, you will have to wait for your next anniversary."

And one day later I get my coupon.

Sorry guys, but that really confuses your customers and just results in more work for your support team.

I hope that my constructive critic is regarded as that.
captkiwi
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by captkiwi »

Just wanted to say thank you to the people at Slitherine/Matrix. Received my anniversary coupon and promptly used it. Seems there are a few issues about the coupons so I thought a positive reply was due. Thanks again.... :D
doc99
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by doc99 »

Just checking, mind you, and not that I'm eagerly anticipating this event nor that I have any free floating anxiety about losing all contact with the out-side world for the time after its receipt but as per the following:
Your profile information
User name Mike Camardi XXXXXXXXXXXX (Edited personal details: avoid providing publicly your email address as you can be targeted for spam) Registration Date 06-14-2012

I will receive my coupon on 6/14/2016 and it is good until 7/15/2016, correct?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

doc99 wrote: I will receive my coupon on 6/14/2016 and it is good until 7/15/2016, correct?
You got it. :)
doc99

Post by doc99 »

Well...hmm....just wondering, how will I look with a beard? Anyway, many thanks

Return to “News & Announcements”