Cold Iron IV: The Return of FOG Field of Glory Tournament—February 9-10, 2019

A forum to post news about tournaments around the world. Please post any such messages here!

Moderators: terrys, hammy, philqw78, Ghaznavid, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

berthier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Cold Iron IV: The Return of FOG Field of Glory Tournament—February 9-10, 2019

Post by berthier »

Cold Iron IV will be held just north of Birmingham, AL, Feb 9-10, 2019. The venue for Cold Iron IV will be the Microtel Hotel in Gardendale.

Tournament Format and Rules:
* Rules will be Field of Glory V3
* 1 list 800 points from any of the three new FOG V3 Army Books.
* This will be a four round tournament: 3 rounds on Saturday and one Sunday Morning.
* Each round will be 3 hours plus 1d6 minutes of random time.
* Round 1 - Saturday, 9:00 AM
* Round 2 - 1:15PM
* Round 3 - 4:30 PM
* Round 4 - Sunday, 9:00 AM
* Lists will be due to Christopher Anders at shadypage@att.net by midnight January 31, 2019.
* Late lists will give opponent choice of terrain type prior to initiative roll.
* 1st tie-break will be head to head. 2nd tie-break will be count back. 3rd tie-break will be generals killed/camps sacked.
* Scoring will use the ADLG 100 point method.
* When time is called, players will finish the phase.
* Tournament fee is $30.

The address of the hotel is Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, 850 Odum Road, Gardendale, AL 35071. Current rate are a low as $76 through Hotels.com. There is also a Best Western at this exit off I-65 with a La Quinta Inn, Holiday Inn, Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn and a Comfort Inn at the Fultondale exit just down the road.

If there is interest, I will try and arrange a dinner Friday night for those coming to the event. If you are planning on attending and would like a Friday night get-together, send me an email and I will set something up.
Christopher Anders
2023-2024 GCC Coordinator
http://bloodsandsteel.blogspot.com

Return to “Tournaments”