FOG-AM Players' Association Chairperson...

A forum to post news about tournaments around the world. Please post any such messages here!

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Ghaznavid, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

ChrisTofalos
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

FOG-AM Players' Association Chairperson...

Post by ChrisTofalos »

Someone is needed to run this new body. If he's up for it, I'd like to nominate Pete Dalby as chairperson/chairman/organiser.
grahambriggs
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: FOG-AM Players' Association Chairperson...

Post by grahambriggs »

I seem to have somehow become a member of this association without knowing what it is there to do. Is it UK? Global? Is it there to run things? If I come across someone who wants to join (or leave) what are the mechanisms?
ChrisTofalos

Re: FOG-AM Players' Association Chairperson...

Post by ChrisTofalos »

It's a mailing list of known FOG-AM players, created for the purpose of keeping everyone on it up to date about such things as topics on this forum, news and events, etc. When matters arise which require a vote (such as the recent change in the scoring system) it will give everyone the chance to vote, not just the 'diehards' who post on here.

It's open to everyone, no matter where they are, and to join or leave, simply e-mail Pete Dalby at: peterdalby1960@gmail.com

The association has already had some success, with a couple of manufacturers offering sponsorship in the form of wargaming goodies, to be given out to members as prizes, so it's off to a good start.

In a nutshell, it's here to help promote FOG-AM, to make sure ALL players know what's happening and to give them some say in the decision making, whenever required.

Return to “Tournaments”