Fantasy General II - Dev Diary 3 - The Empire

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Fantasy General II - Dev Diary 3 - The Empire

Post by AlbertoC »

Time for our third dev diary of Fantasy General 2.

This one is about the faction you'll be facing in the single player campaign: the Empire.

Fantasy General II Social media:
- Discord
- Facebook
pastel
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Fantasy General II - Dev Diary 3 - The Empire

Post by pastel »

Hi guys. I was on gog searching for some wargame and what did I see ? Fantasy General II in development. Thanks a lot :wink: But then, I wondered : is it possible to translate it in French ? 8) Well, of course I suggest that because I'd like to apply as a part time translator for this game specifically (not only because fans of historical wargames tend to be picky when it comes to the translation of a specific piece of equipment of a war machine :D ) 8) To be honest, French people who like wargames play them in English so you don't need a French translator. But then, if you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. I've worked for the French newspaper PC4War and if I could help, I'd be glad to. And sorry, I know this thread's purpose isn't to have people send their applications, but I thought it was less rude to post it there (and be banned from this forum, shall it be the case) than to bother your support team :wink:
OBG_primetide
Owned by Gravity
Owned by Gravity

Post by OBG_primetide »

There will be a French version, but you can reach out to Adam at Slitherine directly and see whether they have already picked someone to do it.
Making Fantasy General 2
pastel

Post by pastel »

Thanks for your advice, I sent a pm to Adam. It's nice to know FG II will be translated in French. And may the force be with you for the development of FG II :wink:
Pribys

Post by Pribys »

Hi, I'm waiting for this game

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”